Sunday, July 29, 2012

Twas The Night Before...

Well, you'd think I'd be used to this day because it comes once every summer. However, I always end up running around like a crazy person, throwing things in my suitcase, freaking out because I misplaced my passport, and never getting any sleep. Yes, that's right, twas the night before Guatemala.  This year will be a little different due to the fact that I'm going to La Senda with Asbury students instead of my old youth group.  I think it'll be good though. New people, new memories.  It still seems surreal that at this time tomorrow I will be with my friends in a completely different country visiting my other friends whom I love so dearly.  I absolutely cannot wait for everything God is going to bless us with on this trip.  I ask that anyone who reads this feel compelled to pray for us during this next week.  And you can also follow our trip on our blog which will be updated hopefully every day:  newhopeguatemala@blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment