Monday, January 16, 2012

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Yes, I do realize it has been an entire semester since I've blogged, and quite frankly it's hard to grasp my mind around that fact because it feels like summer was yesterday and I decided to blog away my adventures. Obviously I'm not the best blogger, but I do feel like my absence has resulted in more time for wisdom and adventures.  This past semester was quite unique.  My grades were actually really good, and I can't recall anything bad really happening.  The semester was full of CSF parties, SLC meetings, studying, a trip to Oxford, Mississippi, enjoying Fall for the first time through pumpkin carving and apple orchard outings, movie watching, and friend bonding.  Here are some pictures that will probably describe these events better:





And unfortunately all my pictures aren't loading so these will have to do for the time-being.  I WILL be posting again soon because I forgot how much I enjoyed starting this blog.  Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment